Friday, February 15, 2008

One of the best time in my life


My best time would have to be my 18th b-day. My mother took me to new york so that we can shop and go to 106&park t.v show. At first i thought my bday was going to be suck because that morning my mom, linnea and i was late for the plane and had to wait for the next going there because we miss our flight due to traffic. Anyways when we got to New York we didnt have time to go to the hotel and relax. So we had to take our siutcases with us to the show, everyone was looking at us like we was out of towners. They all were nice and the had made accomandations for us since we had our bags. When we enter the the T.V place it was so nice, big and very colorful. Once we sat down i had over heard this girl say that chris brown was going to be on the show today. I thought she was just joking becuase my mother had told me that Lil Mama and Trey Songz was going to be on the show. Soon as the DJ came on the stage he said "Hey yall is yall ready to see chris brown" soon as he said that i looked at my mother and started to laugh. My mother knew that Chris Brown was going to be on the show and didnt tell me so that it would be a surprise. I was laughing so hard because they both knew it and didnt tell me and they know how much I Love Him (lol). Anyways were they seated us it was so close because i was right behind him while he was talking abd everything. He was standing in front of me looking real good and had smile that blow you out this world. As the show went on we started partying to the top ten videos and was having a blast. Then out od know where the security told me to come here. I thought i was in trouble for looking at him so much. But that wasnt the came they told me so stand on this plantform. I stood there and then there he was saying "Hello Happy Birthday" and gave me a hug. Oh my god i thought i gad die and gone to heaven because i couldnt believe this was really happening to little old katherine. When he gave me hug he said afterwrds i hope you have a good b-day and many more to come. He was really sweet and he smelt really go to. After the show was over we left to go to the hotel.All that night and nezt day all my friends was calling and texting me saying Happy B-day Katherine and we saw you on TV with Chris Brown. Afterwards me and girls went to tour new york city and did some shopping so that i would be some gift home for my family. Later that night we got outselves ready to go back home and so that i can tell everybody how them two days was the best day of my life due to my loving mother and my best friend Naya. Yall should have been there it was so much fun.

2 comments:

The Fashion Queen said...

I think you had the best brithday ever. I agree with you Chris Brown is so hotttttttttt.....

Lady Gemini said...

ilove ur page boo it hot but we cant share chris brown tho so get him off ur page lol

Me and mario

Me and mario