Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

The wonderful Valentines Days gifts have been puring in from friends, family and husband. So far my Valentines Days has been real good because I have got things from friends that I didnt know had. My husband brought me the most beautiful bear, with some candy a card and a kiss on the lips. Afterwards i receive gifts and ballon from my living care friends that care about me on valentines. Iwish this day would never end because im having so much fun the first. I finially not stress out and im hanging with friends. To bad that i have to work today and not be with my husband and friends. But as for tomorrow thats another thing it's going to be another Valentines Day for me lol. Happ Valentines Day everybody aka lames lol

No comments:

Me and mario

Me and mario