Friday, March 14, 2008

Things that make me happy!

I love doing things that me make me happy such as me having fun with friends and family laughing and playing around. I love making me laugh at my coney jokes, when i see other people smile and have a good make my heary feels warm inside making me feel like im doing my job as person. I love sleeping, watching TV, listening to music, being on the computer and hanging with friends, dancing, play fighting and doing all sort of things that involves laughing and hafving fun. With me being the person I'am i just enjoy life and hope for the futrue to come, especially when it somes to me education. I love my life. friends, familt and boyfriend but i really love god for making all these wonderful tings happen to me good or bad. If all of these things makes me what kind of things makes you happy?

No comments:

Me and mario

Me and mario