Monday, March 31, 2008

" In a friend you see a second self"

With the quote above you realize when you have a friend you notice that it you see a little bite of yourseld in your friend. Yall may act alike, laugh alike or maybe interesting in the same. Trust me i me and my best friends are all different but we all have different elements that fit each and everyone of us. This is important to me because with my friends we are all different but all the same. The quote expresses that you can always see a lilttle bite of yourself in other and how important your friendship is with one another. If you can see yourself in one of your friends then you know that your relationship with that person is really strong and long lasting. minus the up's and downs that everyone goes through.

No comments:

Me and mario

Me and mario